Female Graduate's Application Letter For Hotel Hotel Job (Funny)


There is time to study, there is time to follow men, there is time to find money, there is time for everything. But if you use your time for something to pursue other things, when you graduate na story.

The letter below allegedly written by a female graduate of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, located in Owerri, Imo State, is trending. Read her funny application to Luxury City Hotel:

Aba, Abia State
29/03/2017

The Luxury City
Hotel
aba Owerri road


Dear Sir/Madam

LATER OF APPLICATION
My name is .... I am 21yrs old I Just grautueted with ordinary national diploma
at federal polythnic nekede owerri Am so much interested when I hard of a vacancy in your hotel so i decide to apply I will be so gratful working in this noble hotel

I have work at Links hotel Owerri as receptionist I have customer relations
so I will be grateful if am allow to work in this hotel

Your's sincerely
(signature)
- Later they will say there is no job, and that's why they are cutting corners. Sigh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meningitis – All You Need To Know